Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Journal - Lose weight with Duromine 40mg - Phentermine (Diet Pills)

I started to take Duromine 40mg (Given by my GP) last week to lose all my extra kilograms that I gained during and after pregnancy (and couple of kilos before it too). Here is my journal:

Day 1 (3 Feb 2010)
My first day with Duromine 40mg.
Weight: 76 Kgs
Height: 1.64cm
I am a 28th year old mother of a beautiful 18th month old princess, so I want to mainly lose the baby weight (tummy!!) but yes, I want to lose everywhere really.
I am doing 'Zumba' (Latin Dance Fitness) once a week, I only started three weeks ago and I am doing exercises "almost" every day or two using the Wii Fitness and other fitness games (they are great). At least once or twice a week I do exercised with my partner too (outdoor activity).
Today I did not feel hungry at all!!! And I felt awake, energetic, happy, and just great. I work in front of the computer all day every day, so today I tried to stand up more and go for little walks; had a soup for lunch and no snucks and I pinched a bit of my partner's dinner. When I arrived home, I played with ,y daughter and cleanned the whole house (which I rarely have time and 'energy' to do it after work). I did Wii Fitness for 45 minutes, mainly cardio. It was a bit hard to sleep in the beginning but then I slept nice and tidy :)

Day 5/6/7 - First weekend with Duromine
I had a very nice, productive weekend. On Friday and Saturday my partner and I watched movies until very late though....I could not sleep much (but I also had couple of energy drinks). On Sunday I felt really tired though and a bit "lazy", I was a bit upset some times (but nothing to worry too much - It is normal to have some secondary effects as long as they are under your control). I did my exercises, my Zumba and I had to remind myself to eat! because I wasn't hungry. I know if you don't eat well...as soon as you finish with Duromine or any other diet pills you put your weight fast and sometimes more! so you must eat healthy and small portions of 5 or 6 during the day.
Oh, and I have to confess that I felt like smoking more than my usual one or two cigarettes on the weekend, so I did! and I ate a little bit of blue cheese with chips watching movies! naughty naughty!
Weight Sunday: 73 Kgs! :) - People have noticed it! and I feel Good :)

Monday 8 Feb -
I am feeling a bit sick today, my heart is a bit faster than normal, feeling VERY thirsty, and I feel like I want to eat cheese!! but no hungry! and I feel awake but tired!!! weird! Hope I feel better after lunch.

** Will Keep Posting**

10 comments:

  1. Oh I just had salmon sushi for lunch..feeling great again! I think my body just needed something to eat, even though I wasn't hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I feel like eating damn! but Im not hungry! So I had a coffee and couple of weet bix with skim milk..then, I had half of a turkish bread Our princess woke us up last night, so I guess that's why I'm feeling a bit sleepy now.
    I'm not feeling sick or grumpy or anything like that...I just think I need a bigger doze but 40mg I believe is the max...Oh I just want to weight 58kgs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I weight myself and I am 70Kgs! but before breakfast...so probably I am 71Kgs...Lots of people see the changes and I feel really good...I want to reach 58kgs-60kgs so Im still eating healthy and less with Duromine! Sometimes I get irritated easily but I try to control it straight away. I have been sleeping well at night, but I feel a bit sleepy in the mornings...I need more of it :) I am also doing acupuncture and Hypnosis so Im really willing to change! and it is working! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for very interesting post. I have a high regard for the valuable information you offer in your articles. I really believe you will do much better in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this stuff actually does work. I bought some from another website a little while back, and so far I’ve lost about 25 pounds. If you’re reading t



    duromine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lose 5kgs after a month on duromine 30mg..i started w 73.1kg and ended 68kg..it is good,best thing is I can fit my skinny jeans easily now.happy mode...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi crazybutterfly,

    I’d like to invite you to become a member of Duromine Forum.

    Join now, for free!
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost 24 kg after 4 months on duromine am so happy yeah sometimes i felt weird and couldnt sleep and felt like smoking more but I didnt feel hungry I love duromine it works fantastic and fast ladies if u want to lose weight use duromine ive tried all the other stuff nothing works as good and fast as duromine good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love duromine works wonders I use it a month then I loose so mux weight bcoz I eat boiled veggies+grilled fish/lamb chops mhh yummy+lots of water+juice dat my daily meals

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! online phentermine

    ReplyDelete